CINCO DE MAYO DECORATIONS
A big party with a Mariachi band or a few friends in a small apartment, a Cinco de Mayo party will be festive with these tissue-paper decorations. You can make them in any color combination -- for very little dinero.
What you need:
- Tissue paper
- Hooks or nails
How to make streamers
- Iron tissue paper if it has creases.
- Cut tissue paper into 13-by-10-inch rectangles.
- Group 6-10 pieces of tissue and clip at the top. (Top is 10”)
- Now cut a long fringe about 1” wide and leave 2” at the top.
- Hang string from one side of the room to the other.
- Fold tissue over string with a 1” lip
- Tape the lip
- Add the next piece to the string overlapping by about ¼”
- Repeat until all the string is covered
Celebrations are always fun and with a little imagination an over the top party is easy and affordable with the help of 99¢ Only Stores. This week we have Cinco de Mayo themed serving platters, paper plates, napkins, Pace Picante, spices and fresh produce everything is 99.99¢ or less. Always start your shopping at 99¢ Only Stores where you so much more for so much less!