EASTER SUNDAY BRUNCH: TURKEY AND BROCCOLI QUICHE
What you’ll need:
- Refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box.
- ½ cups cubed smoked turkey.
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese.
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained.
- 4 eggs.
- 1cup milk.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard.
What you do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put pie crest in 9 inch glass pie plate and follow directions on box.
- Layer turkey, cheese and broccoli into crust lined pie plate.
- In bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour over broccoli, turkey and cheese.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, insert knife in center, when it comes out clean it is done.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Simple and delicious!
99¢ Only Stores® is the place to buy most of what you need for the above quiche and is definitely the place to by all your fresh fruits and vegetables for far less than any other store. This week’s fresh produce includes: kiwi 1 lb, red delicious apples 1.5 lb oranges 3 lbs (Not available in Arizona Stores), Dole Greener Selection, Dole Classic Romaine, round tomatoes 6 ct, asparagus, Persian limes 2 lbs (Not available in Arizona Stores), baby carrots, and bananas 2 lbs are just 99.99¢ each!
Use our store locator to find a 99¢ Only Stores® near you.
Until next time this is Blog 99 finding ways to save you money, save you time and make your life a little easier.