FIGHT THE ALLERGIES
Spring is a beautiful season until allergies kick-in and the sneezing, itching and sniffling begin. Sound familiar? There are natural remedies to help you with your allergies:
1. Polluted air can worsen the symtpons. So, as much as you'd like to be in the great outdoors, try to limit your time. When you're driving, keep your windows closed and turn the A/C on to avoid pollen getting into the car.
2. No matter how much you try to stay indoors, you'll have to go grocery shopping or take your kids to the park at some point. Make sure you wash your hair well after being outside. You'll get the pollen away.
3. If you have pets, make sure you wash them well. Bathe them frequently.
4. Take fruit juices and add a little bit of honey. Honey contains various ingredients (pollen allergen) that helps allergic people.
5. Clean your bed sheets every week to help remove dust from your home.
6. Eating broccoli helps those with allergies. It's rich in Vitamin C and helps clear out blocked-up sinuses.
7. Exercise! Working out actually helps those with allergies.
8. Blow your nose regularly.
9. Drink green tea to reduce sneezing and coughing.
If these remedies don't work, you can always visit 99¢ Only Stores and get some medication to fight your allergies. Be sure to check us out on facebook and twitter for some exclusive views on other products and promotions.
Visit 99¢ Only Stores® to find nasal spray, eye drops, allergy relief, decongestant for sneezing and other medication.