Have your kids make a patriotic pompom for this 4th of July. It’s fun and easy! Just follow the steps below and you’ll have your red, white and blue pompom finished in thirty minutes!
What you’ll need:
Yarn (red, white, blue for this craft)
Pen or pencil
How you do it:
1. Use big mug/glass to draw a circle on cereal box board. In the middle of the new circle, draw another circle with small mug/glass. Repeat steps a few inches below, so that you end up with two doughnout looking circles.
2. Cut drawn circles. Place them together.
3. Wind wool around it. Make sure it’s not too tight to circles.
4. Cut yarn around the edges.
5. Pass a length of yarn between cardboard and firmly tie together.
6. Remove cardboard rings.
7. Trim lengthy yarn.
Watch the following video to learn how to make your pompom:
99¢ Only Store® has yarn in every available color to make your pompom. Visit our stores to find office supplies like scissors, pens, pencils, crayons, markers, glue… everything you need for your crafts!
Use our store locator to find a 99¢ Only Stores® near you.
Until next time, this is Blog 99 finding ways to save you money, save you time and make your life a little easier.