So when thinking about this week's recipe, we came up with a very typical dish in Spain: A Spanish omelet or as they like to call it over there, "tortilla de patata".
What you'll need to make your omelet:
-1 onion (optional)
-Salt to taste
How you make it:
1. Peel and cut potato in small pieces. In a pan, add oil until pan is mostly covered with it. Heat oil and slowly add chopped potato into the frying pan. Keep chopped potato in the frying pan until getting golden color.
2. Place chopped potato in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
4. Add egg mix to the bowl with chopped potato and mix well.
5. In a frying pan, add two tablespoons of oil and heat for a few minutes. Slowly add eggs and potato mix to the pan. Wait until it settles.
6. Grab a large plate, place on top of the frying pan and flip it over.
7. Place mix on the frying pan again so that other side settles too.
That's it! Buen provecho!!